Your treatment room has been certified and has satisfied the requirements of COVID-19 infection prevention and control
As a self-employed sole practitioner of a healthcare business these have been challenging.
What’s Going to Change
CLIENTS WILL BE ASKED TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
– You will be required to wash your hand or sanitize them
– You will be required to wear a mask. MASKS ARE MANDATORY!
– You will have additional paperwork to fill out- which I will explain to you over the phone in advance, so there won’t be any surprises!
Clients who will be turned away:
- If you knowingly had significant recent contact with someone who was confirmed to have COVID 19 and you have not yet been tested for it.
- If you have fever, rash, dry cough, or diarrhea.
- If you are immune-compromised or have a serious health condition effecting the lungs or heart.
All clients will be asked health questions upon booking to pre-screen out high risk patients.
These are difficult times and while some procedures may seem excessive, these guidelines were created to ensure greater safety and reduced risk of exposure.
I will be wearing a mask and a face shield during every massage.
Between every client everything will be sanitised thoroughly with Medical-Grade multi-purpose cleaner that is effective in eliminating COVID-19 particles.
I have a HEPA air filter system to clean the air while in the massage treatment room with clients.